Some of the following articles are in PDF format and require you to have the Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
Articles about Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA)
- DFA Ranked Top Performing Fund Family by Barron's/Lipper, February 2011
- A Dying Banker's Last Instructions - New York Times, November 2010
- Ditching the Monkey - Barron's, January 2006
- Brain Trust - Bloomberg Wealth Manager, November 2002
- DFA Funds Hard to Find, Easy to Own - CNBC, June 2002
- How the Really Smart Money Invests - Fortune, July 1998
- Interview with Gene Fama - Investment Gurus, February 1997
- The Science of Investing - Dimensional Fund Advisors Brochure
Articles about Behavioral Finance
Behavioral Finance is the study of how people make money decisions and the built-in biases we have that make it so difficult to make rational decisions.