We recently wrapped up our periodic Client Feedback Survey asking our clients for feedback about our services, their satisfaction, and how we can improve. There were a few things that stood out to us from the survey which I thought I would share here.
Across the board, respondent satisfaction related to our services and relationships was very high. One common measure used by businesses to gauge client experience and satisfaction is the Net Promoter Score (NPS). Based on the responses we received, our Net Promoter Score was 98 (out of a possible 100).
As has been the case in past surveys, the word trust came up repeatedly. For those who provided written feedback in our open response questions, more than one-quarter of written responders used some form of the word "trust." The trust our clients place in us is foremost in everything we do and not something we ever take for granted.
Other responses for some of the specific survey questions are as follows:
- 99% of respondents said we are very responsive to calls and emails.
- 98% said they are very likely to recommend us to a friend or family member in need of advice.
- 95% said the advice they receive is very helpful.
- 95% said that we meet and/or talk frequently enough.
- 94% said they believe our advice is always based on their best interests—and only their best interests.
- 93% rated the quality of advice they receive as excellent.
This survey is very helpful to us as it lets us know how we are doing and what we can do better. We sincerely value the trust and are honored by the high confidence our clients place in us, and we will continue to do everything we can to live up to that trust and confidence.
As always, if there is anything we can help with, please let us know.